And now we get a date for Wonder Woman release on Blu-Ray: September 19. Its version for Digital HD release (iTunes, Amazon, etc) is a bit earlier: August 29.
The Blu-Ray will come with the following extras:
• Epilogue: Etta’s Mission – Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.
• Crafting the Wonder – Wonder Woman finally comes to life in her first, breathtaking solo film. Explore the journey to create an adventure worthy of DC’s greatest warrior.
• A Director’s Vision: Themyscira: The Hidden Island
• A Director’s Vision: Beach Battle
• A Director’s Vision: A Photograph Through Time
• A Director’s Vision: Diana in the Modern World
• A Director’s Vision: Wonder Woman at War
Join director Patty Jenkins as she takes you on an exclusive journey through “Wonder Woman’s” most pivotal and exciting moments
• Warriors of Wonder Woman – Witness the creation of the Amazon army as the women of “Wonder Woman” transform emotionally and physically into the world’s most powerful and heroic warriors.
• The Trinity – Filmmakers and comic book creators explore the legend of Wonder Woman and how she stands shoulder to shoulder with Superman and Batman to create the pillars of the DC Universe.
• The Wonder Behind the Camera – Meet the women behind the wonder as they welcome a group of aspiring filmmakers on set for an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
• Finding the Wonder Woman Within – Feel the power of Wonder Woman as award-winning poets and inspiring public figures reveal the impact and importance of DC’s greatest heroine.
• Extended Scenes
• Blooper Reel
There aren’t any deleted scenes on the Blu-Ray because, according to Jenkins, there are none. Very few changes were made after the first cut. Jenkins tightened scenes and made some tweaks to the final battle, but that was about it. She’s still not confirmed to direct Wonder Woman 2, which has a 2019 release date.